Thursday, May 27, 2010

A pretty face

I love the beautiful face of this woman. This stamp comes from a wonderful set designed by artist ching chou kuik sheet #14 (Plate 43) of the Fantasy Art collection. I wanted to make the face stand out by using a strong black and white background for this card and using very subtle color on the face.
The face is colored using light copic markers and has been mounted using pop dots. The flowers are mounted with thick buttons in the center of them. There are several other stunning faces on this sheet of wonderful stamps.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Archivers, Neenah); Stamp (Sweet Pea); Ink (Memento); Color(Copic Markers); Flowers (Prima); Border (Doodlebug); Buttons (Jesse James); Adhesive (Popdots, Glue Dots, Glue All);

2 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Simply beautiful. Love it. Hugs, Nataliya.

grandmalee said...

Gorgeous! What a great color choice! I adore ching-chou kuik's images and I finally posted one of the cards I made with one of her images on my blog. Now I need to post all of the other items using the stamps I've bought after seeing them on your blog! Such an enabler!