Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stamping Bella Cloud 9

Ahh, to be on Cloud 9. What a place to be. Many people I have talked to lately tell me I sound like I am on this cloud. I guess I am feeling so wonderful that may be true. I was thinking earlier how long it has been since my last period of seizure-freeness, seems like not that long ago, but in reality that would have been back in 2002 or so! wow. Longer than you think! Let's just hope that Cloud 9 is the new home for me! Hugs all!!Project Materials: Paper (Bazzill, Vellum); Ink(Memento); Stamp (Stamping Bella); Flowers(Prima); Brads (Making Memories); Color (Copic Markers); Saying(DCWV); Adhesives(Popdots, glue dots);

4 comments:

grandmalee said...

I'm so happy for you to be seizure free!!! God does hear our prayers! I'm sorry it took brain surgery to make this happen, but life is never easy.

Love this card! Love how you placed the flowers to look like more clouds, they're gorgeous! Great choice to use the vellum.

Snoopy said...

Fantastic news about no seizures, Holley! I'd be on cloud nine too! Beautiful card!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Christy said...

How cute!!!

Julie K in Taiwan said...

I'm so glad you are healthy Holley. You rock!