Sunday, November 28, 2010

Castles

There are wonderful new Castle images coming out from Sweet Pea Stamps artist Lisa Victoria. I had the chance to make some adorble cards with one of them in two sizes. I call this card "My home is a castle" because we all like to believe that we are living in a real castle, don't we?
The saying comes from Plate #19. I used Bazzil Swiss dotted paper in the background and some Spellbinders Nestabilities to cut out the image.
There was a similar image that was smaller, this one gave me several cute ideas such as tiny fairies, elves and sprites. But at the moment I am making a birthday card for a little girl. Every little girl wants to get a castle for her birthday! Even when I was a child I wanted to have a doll house that looked like a Castle.
For this card I used Olivia (Plate #14) and some great stamp sayings (Plate #9). I added in some wild metalic pink paper and used a border punch from Fiskars. I added a princess crown on top of Olivia because all birthday girls need a crown.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I also love castles and the coloring on this one is fabulous! I could live there, yep, and if not I would at least like to visit!