Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Scarecrow Friend

Here's a wonderful scarecrow stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie. I have always love scarecrow theme stamps. I have quite a few of them that I will be enjoying now that it is fall time. This sweet one has a little birdie friend. I guess scarecrows are supposed to be scary, but most I see are just too cute to resist!
Something fun happened yesterday, as many of you know I have been getting better and better since surgery and working out more and more everyday. I do about 10-12 miles a day. I bought myself a new skirt, size ZERO!! Who would believe that? This time last year, I was over 65 pounds heavier. A little brain surgery has really changed my life. Hmm, maybe the scarecrow is in a good state of being!!

Project Material: Cardstock (Bazzill, Mica Metallic, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Kraftin Kimmie Rubber Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Border (K & Co.); Buttons (American Traditionals); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cuts (Nestabilities);

No comments: