Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Drink some tea with me

I love this stamp from artist Christy Croll of Stamping Bella. Isn't she adorable? I added some great Bazzill pearl flowers plus some wonderful lace that I got in Turkiye. Ahh, now, off to have a cup of tea, or Diet Dr Pepper, which ever fills my glass.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Swiss, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Stamping Bella); Ink (Memento); Pearls(Bazzill); Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilties); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue, Glue dots); Color (Copic Markers);

6 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

Holley this looks super... Love the pearl flowers...!!

Larisa said...

wow!! Very beautifulf pearl flowers as embellishments) great!

Winnie said...

Such a lovely card! I love all the details you put into this. Love the colors and the flowers.

ccroll said...

Ahhh, super cute! :)

Sue in CT said...

She is just sweet. I love all the swirls and flowers. Very pretty.

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling! I love anything Alice! xxD