Monday, September 19, 2011

I love you!

Here's a brand new stamp company that I haven't ever posted before. This company is called "Some Odd Girl". I just love their fun stamps. This cutie is no exception. I colored her up in blue and green and then made the card to match. She's all excited because she's holding a love note. I wonder who sent her that? Maybe you should surprise someone today by leaving them a little love note...Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Some Odd Girl); Ink (Memento); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Buttons (Grandma's Button Bag); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots);

3 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

She is absolutely adorable Holley... Cute image and great colouring and those buttons add a cute touch to it...!!!

Ellis said...

Love their stamps Holley! =)
Great card youv'e made!
Hugs, Elenor

Pam said...

Very cute stamp and loved the way you colored it! Nice!