Sunday, March 23, 2014

Country Girl

Here's a great image designed by artist Kim Pipkin Gwin.  I must confess though, as a Texas Girl, I actually don't own a single pair of boots.  I can't even recall ever owning a pair boots.  Yes, though I live in TX, I am city folk.  Very much so, I grew up in the metropolis of San Antonio, at the time was the 10th largest city in the USA.  My family did have a ranch, so I probably have a lot more exposure to country life than the majority of my childhood friends. (Though, it's very limited)

Love this gorgeous image she created. Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.  hugs and prayers everyone.

If you haven't gotten your Blog candy, please let me know!  I got a package back yesterday...WHOOPS...I had the right address and the wrong city.  UGH. well, when you send out a 100 packages in less than a week, that is bound to happen. I have already contacted that recipient to let her know. But just in case there were other mistakes or postal errors, LMK if you didn't get yours.  I know some international packages will take a while, I got messages late last week from some people who just received theirs.

Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and image.

Rhonda Miller said...

Love this card.

Melody Strahan said...

Neat image! I lived in SAT for a few years ('94-'98). My favorite place yet. Such a pretty and friendly city!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great and fab card Holley.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

I wondered where those boots had got to!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great card

kaye G

nwilliams6 said...

Great image - you colored it so softly and so well that I feel I can reach out and touch them! Hugz!

cebelica said...

This kind of boots aren't very popular here. In fact, it's really hard to find them. However, on the internet I saw several women cowboy boots and loved them. I hope I'll get a pair or two one day.
Great card! Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

great pair of boots

Sparkly Engineer said...

No boot? Shame on you. I practically live in mine. I was in San Antoin this summer and absolutely loved it. Stayed at the Bissinger.

That said I'm a sucker for boot cards and this one is super.

Shelley said...

Oh Holley, no boots? (sigh) There is really something about a good pair of boots that make me smile and have a special feeling. Can't describe it really. City girls need boots too. I adore wearing my heels and bohemian gypsy dresses, but every now and then I must have my western boots. ;) I have my biker boots too, but the western ones are special, just like this card!