Monday, October 20, 2014

Squigglefly Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  You know what that means, yep! it's time for the Squigglefly Challenge.  This week the challenge is to share a Halloween or a Fall theme card, your choice.  Here I have a Halloween theme card using a fun new image from Sandra Caldwell called Miss Fancie Stein.  and a hilarious sentiment from Squigglefly.  You know I think brain sentiments are especially funny!

Drop by the Squigglefly Challenge blog and check out what the Holley Hobbyists created this week. I must tell you all, I also made a fun Fall theme card that I will be sharing later this week.....you can even use a freebie to join in, there's a great Halloween one in the freebie section (click here).

Project materials:  Paper (Paper Loft, Neenah, Bazzill); Images (Squigglefly); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Buttons (Grandma's Button Bag); Corner (Memory Makers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue dots, Glue all);

22 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh goodness, could the sentiment be any funnier! Fabulous Halloween card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a great card Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous sentiment made me giggle. A fabulous image and loving the background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody Strahan said...

I can relate to the sentiment! lol!

Great card!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley what a fantastic card. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Really like the sentiment ,great card. Hugs Jennifer

Brawny x said...

Fabulous image. Great colours love this card x

Ellis said...

Fabulous card, great coloring and perfect sentiment! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Pat said...

What a perfect sentiment to go with that cute Squigglefly image. Great card, Holley!

Andree said...

A fantastic card and a brilliant sentiment Holley. I love the purple hair and backing paper x

Holly Young said...

Love the background on this Holley, and your coloring is right on!

Alyx said...

This is fab! Great image, beautifully coloured, and I love that sentiment.
xx

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Holley. I love it.
Laine
xx

Dawn said...

LOl! Brilliant Holley, I love your card & the fun sentiment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jan said...

This is just great xx Jan

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just too cute. I have always smiled when I have seen this image and sentiment. You have really made it come alive.

nwilliams6 said...

So fun Holley and your coloring is wonderful! I don't think she will be dating them very long.... LOL! REally great sentiment and image pair and your coloring is spot on. Hugz

Crafting Vicky said...

That's such a brilliant sentiment for this image! Totally love this!!!

Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Oddball stamps challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Crafting Vicky said...

I'm back with a different DT hat on to say how fun this is!!! Love it.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Serena Bee said...

hehe what a cute card, i love the sentiment! thanks for joining us at oddball art stamp challenge!

Unknown said...

LOL such a great card and the sentiment is just amazing! Great colouring technique too. Thanks for joining Oddball Art Stamps challenge!

Sandra Caldwell said...

Oh ...I love this card Holley....You really know how to make my image sparkle !! Thanks so very much sweetie !
Hug
Sandra