Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Squigglefly Challenge

The Challenge over at the Squigglefly blog this week is to use a frame on your card.  The frame I am using here is one that I made myself using some gorgeous gold printed paper and my own spellbinders diecut. I cut out a large die and created a frame for this great image, then I had this funny saying "If cats could talk, they'd lie."   I used a fun image from artist Sandra Caldwell called Mummy Kat. This cat so reminds me of my cat getting into a roll of toilet paper in the bathroom, so I added the 2nd sentiment myself from the computer "I didn't mess up the bathroom!"  I can't tell you how many times I saw that cat leaving the room with a shred of toilet paper following her like she didn't make the huge mess.

Drop by the Squigglefly Challenge this week and use a frame on your card.  You can win a prize if you use a Squigglefly image on your card.  Did you know we have a frame in our freebie section?  there's an image called Journal Frame...TRY IT!!

14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahahaha fun and fab card Holley
Gr Karin

Melody Strahan said...

Beautiful frame! True sentiment for an adorable image!

Laine said...

Love this image and sentiment Holley.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

I love this image and great sentiments. Love the cute buttons.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley. I love the colours, great image and fun sentiments x

Pat said...

Love the colors of your card. And I always love Sandra's images!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Holley, a great fun card love the image he is just brilliant. Love the frame and the great colour choice.

Teighan

Janny's Cards Creations said...

This is beautiful. Janny

Unknown said...

Like it Holley made me smile. really fun card. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Holley,
Too cute and so funny! I know, I have 2 cats.

Brawny x said...

This really made me smile Hollley. I'd recognise one of your cards anywhere. Just love the fun aspect of them. X

nwilliams6 said...

This is soooo funny Holley! Love that image and the sentiments are the best! They would lie - seriously! Fun, fun, fun. Sorry I am so late commenting on this - I am catching up after being out of town! Hugz!!!!

Sandra Caldwell said...

As always...Holley you " Wrapped this image Up"...LOL. I Love it , Love it. Love it ! Thanks so much and Big Hugs !!