Monday, December 17, 2018

Holiday Cheer

Here's a darling Christmas theme penguin stamp from Sherri Baldy.  I made this card for the Addicted to Stamps, SSS Challenge blog contest.  We'd love for you to drop by the Challenge blog and join in the fun.  You could win an awesome prize from Sherri Baldy.

Just three days of school left for the kiddos here.  I can tell you all my kids (lol, MY kids, sounds like I have kids doesn't it?  Of course I mean the special needs kids that I work with one on one everyday) are all a bit torn between changing their routine and having to stay home mixed with the excitement of course of Christmas.

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love that adorable image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Another cutie. Enjoy those last days with the kiddos xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Cute card, love the penguin.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fab card Holley, love that image x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Katie said...

Sweet card

Jan said...

What a cutie Holley xx Jan

Sylvia said...

Love the sweet image, gorgeous card.

Sylv xx

jane stillman said...

Super cute card x