Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Shop o'clock

Here's a wonderful stamp from one of my favorite new stamp lines, Oddballs from Stamping Bella!  You know I love her.  I thought this card was perfect for December time as we are all getting ready for some shopping.  Don't get me wrong, I KNOW the holiday is NOT about shopping, but seeing our loved ones and giving is part of what will happen during the Christmas season.
So, Let me put on my Skull barrettes, get out my skull purse, put my boots on and go shopping.  Yep, that sounds about like me!

6 comments:

Susan T. said...

Cute card! I love the way you brought the image to life with the colors!

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and fab card Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. She looks just like I feel after a mega shopping session. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Oh yes, who doesn't love to shop? I love the image and lovely colours you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

A really fab image and love the design x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, although I'm in the minority as I hate shopping xoxo