Monday, October 7, 2019

I love you so much

Here's a delightful stamp from Your Next Stamp.  I just love this cute animal image with a matching saying, "I love you so much, I could squish you."  TOO cute.    How can you resist this?  I had to pick this image up on one of my last on line shopping trips a while back.  (lol, online shopping trips, ha!)


Hope you all have a great week.  I can't believe we are already in Week 8 of school. Changes are brewing, I would really appreciate prayers.  God knows why they are needed for me right now, just send love and thoughts :)

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

This card is the squishiest!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

Susan T. said...

Adorable card, sweet saying! Love and good thoughts being sent your way.

Linda Simpson said...

This is so darn cute! I love the image and sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Awww, it's adorable! xxx

Kathy said...

Oh Holley! this is JUST ADORABLE!

Shabneez said...

Love your creation! Sending lots of love and prayers your way my dear friend. Shabneez x

Rose Andrew said...

awww... such a cute card.
hugs rose xxx

ike said...

Eeee ! Such a cute image - I must go buy that :-D Fabulous card Holley xxxx