Thursday, October 24, 2019

Spooks!

Here's another SEI Halloween card.  Aren't these ghosts too cute?  I just love the papers that come from that company.  Their card kits are marvelous.  I totally recommend them.  Lots of times when I am so eager to craft, but feeling stuck creatively, I will put out a couple of card making kits and do one.  OR when I have guests who may be interested in crafting, but somewhat intimidated, these kits are a great way to have a fun evening.

Have an awesome day and a great Friday tomorrow!

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card, great kit! I really like your Halloween cards.

Linda Simpson said...

Cute Halloween card Holley!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gaye said...

Great card! Terrific translucent ghosts!

Shabneez said...

Card kits are a good idea when you need a little inspiration. Love your ghosties Holley! Shabneez x