Monday, October 26, 2020

Little Elf Girl

Here's the cutest little elf girl and sentiment that comes with her from InLoveArtShop.com in a stamp set called Sweet Little Elf stamps.  I have several other cards I made with this set that I will be sharing soon!  Keep you eye out for those. I am also using some wonderful lace that I got while on vacation in Turkiye.

 Check out the stamp set, HERE.  There's a bunch more stamps in the set.  Be sure and use the discount code when you drop by their store, it's 15% off their already great prices!!  WOO HOO,  code:  G-27160

6 comments:

Susan T. said...

Adorable card! You make great combinations of images and accents.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Another cutie! xoxo

Gaye said...

Oh! Made me smile!

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

Linda Simpson said...

Love how you have framed the beautiful image with the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx