Sunday, October 11, 2020

You make me happy...

You Make Me Happy...When Skies are Gray.  Just makes me smile and that song will probably not leave my head all day now.  This card comes from a delightful kit made by SEI.  They have wonderful kits that are often on sale price for about $10 a kit (will make 8 cards plus envelopes and you'll have a bunch of extra stuff left from your kit so you can change what you make or make extra cards if you want).

I can't believe we are already in October, I thought this was great colors for fall time

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Ooh! Nice!

Susan T. said...

Great card, great kit! Of course, I now have the song stuck in my head. 😁

Linda Simpson said...

This is so pretty.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sweet! xoxo

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card!