Friday, January 15, 2021

Coffee & Then the World

 sharing this wonderful brand new image from artist Sandra Caldwell today.  This cute stamp will get added to her Esty shop, Babycakes DND today.  Its 3408 Love my Coffee.  How cute is this?  I know I want some Turkish Coffee about now.  Speaking of Turkiye, here's some great Turkish lace on this card.

Did you see all the blog candy shared? The party starts on Feb 1st.   see the blog candy shared coming for this year's celebration, HERE and HERE and HERE



9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. I love it. You know how much I like coffee. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks great Holley
Gr Karin

Suzanne H said...

Super cute!

Gaye said...

Coffee on a cold morning is great! We have a chance of snow today.

Susan T. said...

Great card, perfect sentiment!! My motto, for sure.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute... and the sentiment is so true xoxo

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Rhonda Miller said...

Cute card.

Linda Vigil said...

Love Coffee, very fun sentiment! :)