Monday, January 25, 2021

Let's get carried away


 Here's a cute little stamp from Cat's Pajamas.  I thought this card, "let's get carried away" was a great theme as we are going into the celebration month!  WOO HOO.  Have you been watching all the goodies get posted?  I hope so.  I will have I have so much more than what I could take photos of.  I did my photos over the christmas holidays and after that just didn't have the time to make more.  I know you will all be so suprised!

Hope you have a wonderful day!  Did you see all the other blog candy shared? The party starts on Feb 1st.  Check it out HEREHERE and HERE and HERE  and HERE

SO MUCH GOODIES!!

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhhh so sweet Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. Not long to go now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

lora said...

Very bright job! Love this image! the card is fantastic!!!

jane stillman said...

I love your super cute card x

Susan T. said...

Cute card! You posted an amazing number of prizes. Can’t even imagine more!

Kathy Dippner said...

Cute card!

Fikreta said...

adorable card!

Mel C said...

Another cute dog card, love it! Love the unity stamp that says Life bingo!

Linda Vigil said...

Ahhhh. Such a cute!!!