Thursday, April 8, 2021

Be the person...


 Here's a great image from The Cat's Pajamas. I do love their stamps, they are top quality for clear stamps.  I own, I don't know, their whole store, lol, well, pretty close,  HA!  This cutie is no exception, it says, "Be the person your dog thinks you are."

I can't believe the first week has gone by and we are already in April.  Where has this year gone, you all realize this is the first quarter of the year, right?  has 2021 treated you better I hope?

9 comments:

Valerija said...

Wow this is so pretty, Holley. The image is just stunning and the overall design of the card is amazing.
Valerija xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Vigil said...

So cute! Love the sentiment!

Mel C said...

Oh so cute, fun card Holley!

Shabneez said...

Fun creation Holley! Shabneez x

Gaye said...

Great lace!

Susan T. said...

Sweet card! We should all use that sentiment as a guide.

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Love this card! The sentiment is definitely awesome!

So far 2021 has been great! Lots of changes! I'm inoculated for Covid, which makes me much less scared to go out. I've just moved a thousand miles across the country and found out I'm going to be a grandma again. All awesome changes!

Fikreta said...

so nice card!