Monday, April 5, 2021

Dreams come true

 Loving this cute stamp from Lili of the Valley.  This dog is probably my favorite character that they sell.  (Though those little girls are a close second.)  I love this napping pup.  Ahh, napping.  My husband got the coolest sweatshirt from his company this winter, "This meeting could have been a nap."  (He works on the tech side for a major mattress company)  HA!  I told his boss I totally wanted one.  Unfortunately they don't sell them. 

Well, here's to napping, one of my favorite states of being, lol


9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Valerija said...

Beautiful card. Love the image.
Valerija xx

Linda Vigil said...

Darling card. I would love to have that sweatshirt, too. Funny!

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Gaye said...

It is supposed to rain today. It might be a good afternoon for a nap!

Susan T. said...

Adorable card! I love the image.

Kathy Dippner said...

Adorable image!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I'm a big fan of napping myself! Especially the last few days. Moving is just a ridiculous amount of work!