Friday, September 3, 2021

Grumpling kind of day

I thought it was time for something funny, especially now that I have been back in the school for a month, well, almost a month.  It says "I HEART mythical creatures: unicorns, dragons, the yeti, children who are quiet."  HA!  Don't you love the Taylored Expressions Grumplings?

REMINDER:

How about a little prize?  i think it's time for one!!  How about some TURKISH LACE??  Please join me over on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/  

where I will pick my winner from among those who leave likes or comments! during the next month!! (winner chosen on Sept 15th!)  If you have any problems entering just let me know htondre@aol.com

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Haha! Love the sentiment and understand perfectly! Cute card!

Gaye said...

Very cute! Great expression.

Dana M said...

Oh what an adorable and fun card.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

So wonderful card.