Monday, November 29, 2021

Espresso Yourself

Happy Monday everyone!  I can guarantee this was a hard day for all the school staff to get back up and get into the swing of things again.  We keep reminding ourselves there is just three weeks to Christmas break. LOL.  You wouldn't think burnout would be happening this early in the school year, but I tell you, it is!  Not just talking about myself, but the pain I am seeing across the board.

I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Current SALE:  Use code BLACKFRIDAY with any $20 or more order purchase for free shipping plus a surprise bonus pack of 5pc of lace (valid until Dec 4th)

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card Holley

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Love the card! Teachers are beyond overworked. Take care of yourself.

Anita said...

Lovely coffee card!

Dana M said...

Beautiful card Holley. Hopefully you and all teachers can get re-energized over the holidays.

Gaye said...

Great card! Praying for all teachers and school personnel. Tough times.

Fikreta said...

so wonderful!