Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Never be afraid

I love this cute little girl with her warm hat on.  She comes from Unity stamps.  I added an embossed background and a lovely sentiment, "Never be afraid of change. You may lose something good, but you may gain something even better."  How perfect is that?  With the pandemic happening and going on and on for the last couple of years, I think we all should keep this sentiment in mind

Check me out on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/ 

I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Current SALE:  Use code BLACKFRIDAY with any $20 or more order purchase for free shipping plus a surprise bonus pack of 5pc of lace (valid until Dec 4th)

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and lovely card Holley

gr karin

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card and revealing sentiment. Congrats to your shop.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.