Thursday, June 9, 2022

Tea Love

Since it's the beginning of my trip, I am still having a lot of jet lag.  I am usually pretty good as I don't get much sleep on the plane, but this time I had business class seating which is way easier to sleep in!  That being said, I am still having a hard time adjusting to the time here in Turkiye.  Then again, when I was back home, I was waking up at all times of the night...hmmm maybe it's not jet lag

Here's some gorgeous lace that I got and a little thought about Turkish tea.  Ahhh

4 comments:

Susan T. said...

Love this card! Glad you arrived safely. Flying business class - what a treat!

Gaye said...

I like the card and I like tea. You have great places to go and see.

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Jet lag is the WORST! Beautiful lace though. Glad you arrived safely!

Mel C said...

Great card Holley and love the lace!