Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Turkish Coffee

 

Rule the world, start with coffee!  Funny how in America i don't have much coffee, but here in Turkiye, I do love to sit down with a cup of it.  I wonder how many years of traveling here it will take me before I am really just hooked on coffee and want to go get it no matter what.  Hmmmm.  Speaking of, they do have Starbucks in Istanbul.  I wonderful if the coffee tastes different there or the same as in America.  I would say, Enquiring minds want to know, but I don't want to know bad enough to stand in line and pay for it, lol!

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

I don't know which is better, the coffee or the lace.

Linda Vigil said...

Great card, love the embellishment and lace as well as the coffee stamp. I would bet that a Starbucks coffee is the same anywhere.Keep enjoying the local coffee experience.