Friday, February 3, 2023

Card Making Contest!!

 In conjunction with my celebration, we are having a wonderful card making contest on teh Your Scrapbook Place Blog (CLICK HERE).  I am so happy to have multiple special guest designers this month to join our team, Sandra van Blaricum and Karin van Eijk.  Please drop by and check out the contest.  You will get an extra prize if you create a card and enter it into the contest using a stamp from our sponsor Notturno Digital Arts (click here).  (P.S. if you go to their facebook page (HERE) and check out some of their postings, they have blog links where you can go get a FREE image and play along in our contest!!).

Here's my card creation for the first part of the contest.

The cutie I am using is called Coffee cat.  SO adorable.  You can find him HERE.  Check out all her other amazing stamps!


Have you seen the prize winner list?  check HERE

Did you comment on Feb 1st-3rd (there was another Feb 3rd post this morning!!)?  prizes are still being drawn, so drop by there and be sure to leave a comment.

Check out my great lace store for some precut lace for your card and craft creations: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

28 comments:

Glennis F said...

A really cute cat!

Margreet said...

That cat is so adorable!
xxx Margreet

Susan T. said...

Adorable! Love the accent pieces you used.

Denise Bryant said...

Very cute cat and pretty lace on your fun card!

ionabunny said...

It's a cute cat but I don't use digis. Hugz

Kellyskardsfl said...

So cute, who doesn't love a coffee drinking cat?

Cara said...

Super cute image! Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara

New Creations said...

So sweet and cute cat, love it!

Linda Vigil said...

That kitty IS CUTE!!!

Valerija said...

Super cute card. I like that kitty.
Valerija xx

Tina Z. said...

This is super cute.

yvonne 3D said...

Very cute card with the cat...I love cats I have one myself.XX

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. I have cats at home and they like cuddling so much.

Taty said...

Ciao le tue card sono favolose sto creando una card per la sfida di Your Scrapbook Place. A presto Taty

Carrie said...

What a sweet card! Adorable image!

Suzanne H said...

So cute! I have a card planned using a Notturno digi. Can't wait to enter it.

Sandra said...

Oooh, that lace!! So pretty on that cute card!!

Billie Dee said...

That kitty is just precious!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love the cute coffee cat! Sweet card, Holley! I will see what I can do to join the contest, if I feel up to it. Notturno has some adorable images - I picked up the coffee cat during the sale so I hope I can colour it and make a card.

Shelley said...

Love that lace!! I'll have to check out the websites, both yours & the stamp company's. I have never used a digi stamp but I just might give it a try.

Mel C said...

Cute coffee card, love your lace and purple card color!

Pat said...

I've made some cards with Notturno Designs in the past. And I LOVE that you've set up a shop for your lace...

Candy Meyers said...

What a cute little guy! That lace is exceptionally beautiful!

bissecat said...

Very cute card and cat.I am catperson.I like digistamps.

Amy Martin said...

Very cute!! I love that place. It's so elegant yet perfect for this card.

Kathy Dippner said...

Adorable card! I love the lace!

Monika said...

Well done and such a lovely image.

Fikreta said...

its so cute!