Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Mandala

 So, back in like April, I was at a craft show and I got this cool handmade card from a lady (I like to support other cardmakers). It was a custom made mandala.  She was also selling stickers, and I got a couple of them, here's one, that took and made this card with.  Lovely isn't it? I added some bling and a sentiment "Best Wishes" and I think it makes a simple but elegant card.

Check out my lace store featuring lots of precut lace, lace embellishments and great 1yard lace menagerie collections. LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and mandala Holley

gr karin

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, I crafted with my granddaughter yesterday with my wins from you, however, I forgot to take pictures. Anyway, thank you again, we had a good time making cards, hugs, Lori m

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Taty said...

wow I like mandalas but I never thought of combining them with scrapbooking it's a great idea. a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Beautiful and unique!