Thursday, August 3, 2023

school tomorrow? no prob-llama

 Fourth day home and trying to get back in the swing of things. Need to be going full speed as tomorrow starts school for staff.  Here's a great lol card for tomorrow.  Just get back from a foreign country and have to start work tomorrow....no prob-llama.  HA!

Also, wanted to let people know I got several cards via mail or email over the summer!  Thanks so very much everyone!  I will be sure to schedule up everyone to be used as guest designers (I am already booked up through like almost Nov...but they will all get shared!! I can't wait for everyone to see them).  Huge thanks to Taty, Margreet, Valerija and Audrey.  I hope I got everyone!

My lace store is open!!  Check out all the new stuff I got while in Turkiye this summer....

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute card Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

hello Holley thanks for the sympathy and creativity that you send me with your blog. and congratulations on your last good job start card. a hug Taty

Margreet said...

Lovely and cute card!
xxx Margreet

Fikreta said...

so great card!

Gaye said...

So cute! Hoping you have a great school year!