Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Addicted to Stamps

Here's a wonderful image from artist Mitzi Wiuff of Addicted to Stamps. This image is called Tomte 1. S o adorable. There are three images using this sweet character. I can't wait to share the others with you. Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society Website where they sell the stamp designs (both in clear stamps and in Digi format) for many wonderful artists (CLICK HERE) as well as checking out their facebook page at Addicted-To-Stamps.

Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); DigiStamp (Artist-Mitzi Wiuff, Company-Addicted-to-Stamps); Mesh (Stampin' Up); Die Cut (Quickkutz); Ribbon (Michaels); Border (Bazzill); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue);

5 comments:

Hlora said...

What a super cute gnome! LOVE your sweet card!

Becky Dunham said...

Oh Holley - this is adorable! I need this cute little guy! Thanks for sharing :)

Chrisann said...

Another great card, Holley. I must use the threaded ribbon on one of my cards soon....just love it!

Christine said...

The little gnome is so cute. I like the way you threaded the ribbon.

beauty said...

Really I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here I found was really effective to the topic which I was researching for a long time.