Saturday, November 26, 2011

Delightful

Delightful! Isn't she? Here's a stamp from Sugar Nellie of the cutest girl and her bunny rabbit. I colored them up in wonderful fall colors. I can't believe we are now at the end of November. Where has this year gone?
I also can't beleive how warm it was this week. That was DELIGHTFUL! Aren't there so many things to be thankful for? I did manage to get out of the house yesterday during the sales, it was quite quiet where I was. I got a few gifts out of the way, but I am planning a small holiday.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, Hobby Lobby); Ribbon (JoAnns); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Rubber Stamp (Sugar Nellie); Saying (Heidi Grace); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Holley! Your card make my day! Thank you!!!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card and a sweet image.
Its snowing like crazy here today

Sue in CT said...

What a sweet image...sure is delightful.