Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bunny Ears

Here's a great new stamp from artist Sandra Caldwell of Queen Kat stamps. I just love her designs. This stamp is perfect for upcoming Easter, but also just great fun! I added a saying on cardstock "learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

Huge thanks to everyone for participating in all the fun in Feb! Huge thanks to all the Sponsors, especially Sweet Pea Stamps, Squigglefly Digi-Stamps, Addicted-t0-Stamps, Paper Temptress, Queen Kat. Huge thanks to the Doctors and a huge thanks to you guys who supported me though everything that happened a couple years ago! I feel amazingly blessed. Please check the lists and let me know if I have not received your address yet! I will be posting the mailing list very soon! UPDATE: the winner list has been posted, the final prizes are listed in the posting below! Check it out!! (There are also winner listings on Feb 1st and Feb 15th)

Project Materials: Cardstock (Archivers, Neenah, AC); DieCut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Ink (memento, Colorbox Chalk); Rubber Stamp (Queen Kat); Flowers (Prima); Brads(Making Memories, Basic Grey); Sticker (); Bling (Michaels); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

14 comments:

jessica said...

awesome card Holley with a great sentiment!! Thanks for sharing!!
jessica

Unknown said...

Brilliant card Holley, fab sentiment too.
hugs
Dawn xx

Nikki said...

Fab Card Holley and that Sentiment is all to true !!! hugs Nikki

lora said...

What a super cute card!

Glennis F said...

That is a perfect sentiment!

cebelica said...

Ilove this sentiment. And the stamp you used is fun, it made me giggle. :D Hugs!

Bhawana said...

wow... sentiment is awesome and card has come out very stunning..... image is soo cool....

KC said...

this card is awesome! I love the brads in those flowers!

riliska said...

очень забавная открытка. И штампик очаровательный!!!

Sue in CT said...

I love the sentiments and how you have them next to the image on an angle like that. Really nice. I can't help but laugh at that image. A definite feel good card!

Is said...

Hi Holley, great card, the saying is so true! The stamp is really fun and I love the frame! Thanks for sharing! and thanks for everything else!
Hugs from Spain

cardsbyann said...

What a funny image Holley! Such a cute card! Love that lacey frame!
-Heather M
http://cardsbyann.wordpress.com/

Shelley said...

Cool image, I'll have to check out those stamps. Great card!

Trish said...

Hi Holley,
That image today made me smile and I love your sentiment- so true. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x