Sunday, March 25, 2012

House Mouse Easter

So here's a House Mouse themed Easter card, he looks so comfy in this egg. I know there's a huge following for this little guy. I added a "Celebrate Life" saying to the card as Springtime is much of a New Life celebration.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Neenah, Bazzill, Hobby Lobby); Stamp (House Mouse); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Borders (K&Co); Saying (Sticker); Bling (Michaels); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all, Glue Dots);

6 comments:

Bhawana said...

orange and pink combo have seen first time. nice.

Ellis said...

Adoreable card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Holley, I love your work! I nominated you for an award-go check it out on my blog tomorrow!
Carolyn

Snoopy said...

What a sweet card!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

photoshop courses said...

Card is best way to express our feelings. You share such wonderful house mouse easter card. Its colourful card. You have done great work.

Sue in CT said...

Oh how cute! I have a soft spot for all the critters like this. They just make me smile. Love your coloring.