Thursday, March 21, 2013

Get well soon!

Here's a funny image from Queen Kat artist Corriander Shea called Laughter is the Best Medicine.  How cute is that?  I must confess that though the ribbon and the coloring on this card match so very perfectly, I didn't actually plan on that!  I colored the image first and then found this awesome ribbon.  How fun is that...I love it when you find that embellishment that just matches your card's design so well.

Be sure and check out of Coriander Shea (Phantom Rose) designs at the Queen Kat store.  She has some adorable images with this cute character as well as others with beautiful women and fairies.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, Hobby Lobby);  Rubber Stamps (Queen Kat;  Saying-Sweet Pea);  Ink (Memento);  Buttons (American Traditional); Ribbon (JoAnn Fabrics); DieCut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue, Glue Dots); 

9 comments:

Sue in CT said...

Oh gosh, you get them spams too?

I love your card and I would have thought you found ribbon you want to use and then colored it to match. It matches perfectly. It is such a cute image too.

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a super cute card Holley.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Holly..
Thanks for the stamps you sent me for the prize..Loz

Trish said...

Fab card and it does match up very well. When my kids were small and had to take some medicine, I used to say "Nasty makes you better!!" to try to get them to take it. LOL
How's your weather today, Holley? The snow has come back here with a vengeance!
Hugs,
Trish x

nwilliams6 said...

This is great. Totally captures that nasty medicine taste and feel. So well done! Hugz!

stamping sue said...

what a great get well card.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Kelly Sas said...

Oh my this is so adorable!

Unknown said...

I love your cards you do.I have question I not get my prize my name on list,what is your email?
Sue C,