Thursday, March 7, 2013

Queen Kat Stamps

Hello everyone. Here's a brand new stamp Queen Kat stamp that will be introduced very soon! This image is from artist Coriander Shea and is called Laughter is the Best Medicine.  So cute, huh?  I colored up the creatures in purple with matching green.  I used some gorgeous lace from Istanbul, Turkiye.  I used a shade of Bazzill purple paper and some shimmery purple cardstock to go with it. 

Ok, hoping to make another round to the post office soon, so keep an eye for a new list of names that will say whose packages get mailed soon!!  The morning mailed packages are Susan D, Rhonda M and Wendy

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, Crafter's Companion);  Image (Queen Kat)l  Ink (Memento); Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers);

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute image and beautiful lace Holley.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Cute card Holley! I need to do some laughing as I have come down with a nasty cold :(
But my son made me a sweet little get well card yesterday to cheer me up :)
Pearl x

Regina said...

What an adorable card and the image is fun!

hugs regina

ionabunny said...

Poor little guy. His mates aren't very sympathetic!!

Phi said...

heheee cute image. And I love that trim you used Holley.

Sonia said...

Lovely card dearest creative friend^_^
In Italy today is the International Women's Day,so I wish you 365 days of happyness and love^_^
Sonia

Anonymous said...

what a cute little card.
I know just the person who needs this one. Of course they would not admit to imbibing too much. lol

kaye G

Sue in CT said...

Oh the poor thing. I think the card is great and I so love that lace!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute. The lace is gorgeous. Have a great day Holley. Hugs~Patti

Trish said...

Cute image, fab card and more gorgeous Turkish lace! I could do with some of that laughter medicine today- on a real downer!
Hugs,
Trish x

postalorphan said...

Cute cute cute! Love this image, and that lace is gorgeous!

~ wendy