Thursday, February 28, 2019

Huge Thanks to the Sponsors this year!!

I had so many amazing sponsors this year, let me give them all a huge round of thanks!!  WOO HOO. Thank you so very much for sharing in my celebration. It's super touching to have so many people agree to share their wonderful creations with my followers and visitors during my celebration. This month has been awesome especially thanks to all of you!!

Giant thanks to these folks and there's links to all their wonderful stores!












and


14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Thank you sponsors
Gr Karin

lora said...

Thanks to all th sponsors!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great sponsors to support a wonderful person and one's I will be looking to for some more crafty supplies.
xoxo

Mel C said...

Thank you to all the great sponsors!

Denise Bryant said...

Thanks so much to all of the sponsors for the wonderful prizes!

Dana M said...

This is the kindest and most generous industry! Thank you so much for the kind and generous sponsors!!

barbara macaskill said...

I am so proud to be part of such an amazing community! The companies that supply our craft needs are so generous and caring and the Crafter’s themselves are helpful. If only the whole world was like our community! It would definitely be a better world with more love and joy in it!
Thank you to each and every sponsor for your generosity and to Holley for her generosity, time, inspiration and awesomeness!

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you to all the sponsors!

Fikreta said...

great sponzors!
thanks to all!

deadseatoons said...

Thank you for inviting me to sponsor! :) Hugs to all!
miss rach

ionabunny said...

Wow, thanks to all the amazing sponsors. Hugz

AndreaNorris said...

You're so very welcome, congratulations again Holley <3
Andrea x

Vivian Foo said...

Beautiful generous sponsors thank you all.

Gwyneth said...

So many generous sponsors. I'd like to add my thanks as well.
GG