Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Adorable Giraffe

Here's a great stamp from Unity Stamps.  I have this love of their giraffe stamps.  I don't collect giraffe stamps, lol, unless they are from Unity stamps.  HA!  I don't know why.  Theirs are just TOO cute. I hope you all are having a great start to April. I can't believe we are now just two months to the end of school.  This year has been long and short at the same time.

Take care today and many blessings.  As the sentiment says "To the dreamer, everything is possible."
Don't stop dreaming.

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card that giraffe is adorable. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

I’m with you- I’m not big on giraffe stamps, but this one is adorable! What a pretty card/lovely sentiment.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

I like Unity stamps. The giraffe card is adorable!

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card and the giraffe is wonderful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

very cute card!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Giraffe! I love it!

jane stillman said...

That Giraffe is oh so cute xx

Mel C said...

Giraffe's are one of my favorite animals, love your card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful! xoxo