Thursday, April 4, 2019

Don't call it a dream...

 Here's a great fox stamp from Unity stamps. Off hand I can't recall if I got this stamp in one of my grab bags or if it was part of one of my KOTMs in the past.  I just love it.  I added this sentiment with it, "Don't call it a dream, Call it a plan."
Hope you day is filled with dreams that turn into plans.  Right now I am dreaming of vacation, but it won't turn into a plan just yet, lol.  I will keep dreaming though and eventually the vacation will happen.

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love that fox. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card, beautiful sentiment! You have a great set of sayings and sentiments.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love the fix and sentiment, Holley! xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, love the sentiment and the fox.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kathy said...

That is one very smart and well-groomed Foxy!

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, great sentiment and cute fox image.

Sylv xx

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

This card is fantastic!

jane stillman said...

Fabulous image and love the sentiment xx

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Fab! I love the sentiment!