Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Love

Here's a super cute image from Penny Black. I think I got this stamp from Austin Creative Reuse center. I rarely buy wood mounted stamps anymore, but occasionaly I will see a cute Penny Black or Whipper Snapper for just a $1 and I have to have it, lol!  Here's an example of one of them.  I think I also got that LOVE clip for the corner from the same store.

The gorgeous lace across the bottom is from Turkiye.  Hope you have a great day. Thanks so much for stopping by. It means a lot to me!

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Beautiful card

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and so beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Jean said...

Just darling!

Susan T. said...

Cute card!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gaye said...

How sweet!

Jan said...

I love this cutie xx Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

ike said...

OMGoodness - how delightful. I LUV this image. Such a fun card.
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges =^..^=
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog