Saturday, November 30, 2019

Guest Designer Lynnette

So yesterday I told you about a nice lady and her grand daughter who would sometimes bring me coffee on those very cold mornings when I stand out in front of the school (read it here)  well the other day I found out she is also a stamper!!  How cool is that?!?

I was given a delightful project in time for Thanksgiving, shown below.



She (Lynnette) sells Stampin' Up, so if you don't have a Stampin' Up representative, check out her Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/myalleyshop/  (lol, even if you do have a stampin' up representative, check out her page!!  she has all  kinds of great projects and ideas, teaches classes and sells goodies :)

4 comments:

Susan T. said...

How cute is that! Great idea, and how thoughtful. Thanks for the link to her FB page.

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous and so thoughtful too. I will check out her Facebook page too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

A lovely item to receive. Isn't it nice to find other crafters around that you didn't know about.
GG

KarinsArtScrap said...

she has made a lovely bag Holley
Gr Karin