Friday, November 29, 2019

Happy Day

Sharing this wonderful new image from Sherri Baldy today.  Don't we all love coffee?  I must say I am not a huge coffee drinker, but everyday I stand outside of the school and this dear child and her mother have been bringing me coffee and some of the super cold days!  Now how sweet is that???  I was blown away that some nice strangers would think of me standing outside of the school in the mornings.  Must say, I am very much enjoying that hot coffee on those days.

This darling image you can find at her Besties Shop.  Enjoy checking out all her wonderful products.

5 comments:

Shabneez said...

What a thoughtful pupil and parent Holley! A wonderful cheerful card too. Shabneez x

Susan T. said...

What a cute, happy card! It is so sweet that the family brings you coffee on the cold days. That act of kindness brightens your day, doesn’t it? 😍

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

Sweet and with great colors!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie