Monday, November 11, 2019

Time for a funny card

Ha Ha!  You know I love a little punny humor!  This image and sentiment come from Unity Stamps.  They just had an awesome sale, it may still be happening if you want to run over there and check out their site.  I got a bunch of wonderful sets for like 55% off (or a bit more!)  I couldn't resist.  They have the cutest new owl sitting on the moon.  You will see a card with that stamp soon.

Had to share this card today because we are back in the winter weather here. It's expected to be in the low 30s, which is cold for Texas.  They don't sell real coat here, but I ordered a coat from Canada, because at the school I have to stand outside at 7am in the morning for an hour while the kids arrive at school.  BRRRR!!

8 comments:

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Adorable image and sentiment. National Cardigan Day (to celebrate Mr. Rodgers and kindness) is Wednesday. You are all set!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a lovely card. That sentiment goes so well with the image. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

It really did make me laugh out loud.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love it! Wow, that is cold for Texas! I'm glad you ordered a coat! xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the quote and it is very cold, wet and miserable here in the UK.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dana M said...

Super cute! I love that sentiment!

Jan said...

What a fun card x Jan

Kathy said...

Oh, I do LOVE a good pun - this one is fab\"

I feel for you standing out on co0ld mornings. I used to HATE playground duty when I was teaching (And it's probably always colder in the UK than in Texas, the cold and damp seeps upwards from the doles of your feet, doesn't it?