Friday, December 6, 2019

Adore

Here's the cutest Gorjuss Girl stamp. I just can't resist these wonderful images.  This artist is fabulous. I don't know what draws me to them, maybe I can see a little of myself in them, but then my husband is like, how is that possible, she doesn't have a mouth, lol!!

I added some wonderful Turkish lace to it.  I am still planning on a trip to Turkiye this summer.  It will be good and bad as I may facing a change at work as well.  I could very well be leaving for the summer and not knowing if I will have a job, lol!!  EEEK.  Wish me luck though, I just applied to a job I would love....

5 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous card Holley. Another lovely bit of lace.
GG

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! The lace is the perfect touch.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and so beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, loving the sweet image and lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love the pretty little girl and the lace. Take care. Hugs Jackie