Thursday, December 12, 2019

Trust Yourself

Here's an awesome Unity Stamp today with a great message to go with her.  I think sometimes it is hard to Trust you own judgements and feelings.  But it's important.  This has been a long couple of weeks for me.  Trust Yourself is a good mantra to go with!

I hope  you all have a wonderful Thursday.  Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I must also say that I am starting to get ready for my February celebration.  SO many prizes are coming,  this is year 10!!!  wow.

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Pretty card. The image looks like a portrait and your coloring is beautiful. Hope things ease up at school.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Holley xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Holley.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Stunning creation Holley - I love it. Shabneez x