Sunday, December 15, 2019

Hope you Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Here's a fun Christmas card, of course you know I wish all of you a Holly Jolly Christmas every year. HA!  I always hated people telling me that as a kid, but now I just find it funny.  Strange how such a silly thing would bother a child huh?
This cute card is for the current contest over at the YSBP Challenge contest. The image comes from Moonflower Digistamps.  We'd love for you to drop by and join in our fun this year!  Come share your latest and greatest creations with us.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and very beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

Very cute!

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Susan T. said...

Fun card!

Unknown said...

Great festive card Holley! Shabneez x

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, and I definitely understand you getting frustrated. I still do when people choose to extend my name to something it's never been!