Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Angel Kisses

Here's a stunning angel image from Sherri Baldy.  I just love that is comes with a sentiment, "Always believe something wonderful is about to happen."  I think esp during the time of Coronavirus, this was the perfect image to pick.  I added an additional sentiment, "Smiles all around." along with some gorgeous Turkish Lace.

Have a wonderful end to July.  Hug all and Angel kisses!  I can't believe that I have 9 days left,  after my trip got moved to July 1st, I changed my end date of the trip.

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it. Enjoy your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! Sentiment is so appropriate for these times. Enjoy the rest of your trip. The cooking classes look like so much fun!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Karthikha said...

Aww so lovely!!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gaye said...

I am ready and the lace is magnificent with that sweet angel.

Fikreta said...

it's very beautiful