Thursday, July 23, 2020

Explore

Sharing this gorgeous Sherri Baldy stamp today. I thought it was great to make it vacation themed since I am away on vacation in Istanbul.  I just love her beautiful ladies in addition to her adorable bestie stamps.  Check out all her wonderful merchandise at www.MyBestiesShop.com

So, after all this time in Turkiye, What do I miss you ask?  well, first and foremost, the DH, then hmmm, I am definitely wanting a diet dr pepper, a night with air conditioning and some ice!  LOL, I am so spoiled.

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it. Enjoy your time away. I am not sure if we will have a holiday this year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Pretty card. Glad you are having such a good time on your trip.

Gaye said...

It's you on your trip!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card, Holley xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

I love this card it is brilliant. Enjoy the rest of your trip in Turkiye.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

very sweet card!