Friday, July 10, 2020

Coffee anyone?

Here's a CAS card using a sweet and simple image as well. This was a freebie I was given but I don't have the giver's name on the image. If you know who made this image, please tell me so I can credit the artist.  I am using some stunning cardstock, it's shimmery and just gorgeous.


I also had to add a little Turkish Lace to the project to really pop at the bottom, it looks really good with the mica cardstock even though you can't tell that on this photo.  You can find this gorgeous card stock at Paper Temptress HERE.

6 comments:

Susan T. said...

Pretty card. I really like the lace.

Gaye said...

Yes. Coffee and lace!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet, Holley xoxo

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is an adorable card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the lace. I bet you will be bringing home more luscious lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

very cute!