Friday, August 21, 2020

All you need is....

Here's a great stamp from the Unity Kit of the Month and a sentiment from Technique Tuesday to go with it.  I just love this cute combo together. I added some bling in dark brown.  

Hugs all! And all you need is love (AND more coffee).  Perhaps I didn't mention it earlier but a gift to my husband when I came back from Turkiye this time was a electric Turkish Coffee Pot.  It seemed like a great idea, but the plug conversion, while working, didn't give the heat element enough power :(


8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I do love a cup of coffee. That was a lovely idea about the coffee pot. I wonder if you can get it converted somehow? Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card, Holley xoxo

Gaye said...

Coffeelicious card!

Susan T. said...

Great card! The saying is the absolute truth. That’s a shame about the coffee pot. Is it possible to convert/change the plug or entire cord?

Linda Simpson said...

Love the quote on this beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dana M said...

Lovely card Holley! Bummer about the coffee pot.

KarinsArtScrap said...

a lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!