Thursday, August 27, 2020

Fun cat card

Here's a fun cat image from KatzelKraft and a sentiment from Tim Holtz cat set.  I just love this artist's cat images.  It says "I want you to know that someone cares, Not me, but someone."  TOO funny.  I also think you could take the last line of this sentiment as cats are always having that look on their face, "Not me, but someone."  meaning, I didn't do that, but someone did.

I hope you are having a wonderful day, it's almost the end of August now and we are getting closer to getting started this semester.  Be sure and share all your fun cat theme cards at this contest site HERE.

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley what a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Haha- my laugh for the day! Cute card!

Gaye said...

Funny cat!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute! xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful sentiment and love the cute cat.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

so great card!