Monday, August 3, 2020

Whoooooo are we?

Here's a cute set of owls from Stampendous today.  I have always just loved owls and now Owls are the mascot for the school that I work for (Doss Elementary school aka The Doss Owls).  So when I am at School I see owls everywhere.  I suppose now I have more excuses to be buying owl stamps and making owl theme cards!
The staff is back to work this  in just one week.  Ahhh, time to get going. I suppose we are all ready and excited.  I have just 5 days left in Turkiye.  EEEK. Both happy to enjoy this last of the trip but also excited to go home and see the DH

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it. Those owls are so cute. Safe travels home. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Cute card design and colors. I like owl designs but I am annoyed with real ones. An owl decimated our purple martin nests in the gourd houses.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Susan T. said...

Cute card!

Linda Simpson said...

A cute card, loving the owls.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

great card!