Monday, September 21, 2020

Coffee Everyday


 Here's a gorgeous stamp from Unity stamps today. I just love their rubber!  I added a great sentiment from Echo Park and some wonderful Turkish Lace to go with it.  I hope you all are having a great September and that school is underway, no matter what that means for you. This marks week three for us.

We are currently online but that are supposed to go live on the first full week of Oct. I do so miss seeing the kiddos, but I hope it will be safe.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great stamp and lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I am looking forward to my coffee in the garden later. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card, loving the image and lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gaye said...

Marvelous image and colors!

Fikreta said...

Its so lovely!